If you see yourself as…
- Committed to making this world a more beautiful, vibrant, true, diverse place to live.
- A growth-oriented person who has invested significant time and effort transforming
yourself through deep inner-work.
- A catalyst of transformation for those around you.
- Having achieved a great amount of success – although it doesn’t feel like it from the inside.
- Knowing that there are many more positive ripples you would like to create in this life.
- Being driven, and having a clear sense of your life purpose.
- Sometimes feeling frustrated, because no matter how much you achieve, at times you feel that it is not enough.
You and I need to have a conversation.
– An overview of Jean-Sébastien –
To his friends and colleagues, Jean-Sébastien is known as a Coach, and a top Business School Lecturer.
The truth is, on the inside, he is a Yogi.
Jean-Sébastien’s education began at one of Europe’s top Business Schools, where he became committed to developing his negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
Over the past 8 years, he has developed and trained over 500 leaders from the military, the public and the private sector in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
He is the founder of the Productive Behaviors workshop, which has empowered thousands of business students with the soft skills they need to succeed and feel fulfilled in their life and career.
After many years helping leaders, Jean-Sébastien felt a deep longing that wasn’t being fulfilled, this began his secret journey exploring the ideas and minds of the great philosophers, psychologists and spiritual leaders.
His pursuit for knowledge led him to San Francisco to study East-West Psychology at the California Institute of Integral Studies.
After a life-changing journey to India, he spent 2 months practicing Integral Yoga at the Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry, India.
Upon his return to Europe, he started to bridge the gap between Business and Spirituality, by creating the first Conscious Business class at ESSEC Business School to help the students experience more effective and deeply fulfilling lives.
Today, he supports Visionary Leaders to create a more vibrant world around them with his Conscious Business Approach.
– Expertise –
Grow the People – Expand the Psyche – Nurture the Planet – Create Prosperity – Embody your Purpose
Conscious Leadership & Management
To know more, check out my article Conscious leadership: these practices will set you free (for now)